Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Just Some Lines - Dog Days of Summer

Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend with beautiful weather!  Today is my turn to share with you all on the Just Some Lines blog.  I just love this little cutie that I had to use him for today.  You can find him here at the store.




there is also still plenty of time to join in this week's challenge, you can find all of the details here.  Also Jehanne has this awesome prize going on now through the end of August.  All you need to do is go to the store and do some shopping (which I'm sure isn't a problem LOL) and you will be entered into a drawing to win a $20 Amazon gift card!!

(Click on photo to see the details).

Have a fantastic day!!

4 comments:

Mary J said...

So cute, Tanya!

Lola said...

He looks so adorable and the papers are perfect!

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

Oh this card is sooo cute Tanya :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is so cute, Tanya! :)