Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Digital Delights - Pickles Penguin Pyramage

Wow have you seen the new Pyramage at Digital Delights yet?? If not head over there now because you do not want to miss them!!  This pyramage is Pickles the Penguin.  I wasn't too sure about doing this cause I have never used a pyramage before but let me tell you, these things rock!!  First, no coloring! Once in a while it's fun to make nice card with no coloring (or with it already done LOL).  Second, the lines are already there so all you have to do is cut it out and assemble.  I mean this card probably took me 15 minutes tops!  It's on my list of possibilities for my Christmas cards this year :)




1 comment:

Tina said...

wow this is adorable....cute details and the colors are beautiful

Tina