Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Digital Delights - Fancy Folds Challenge

Today is Thursday which means another challenge over at Digital Delights Challenge blog.  This week's challenge is fancy fold....create anything as long as it's not a square card, easy enough??

It's hard to tell in this photo but the tab with the image on it, tucks in behind the striped panel.  I used Princess Shona as my image and used papers from Close to My Heart.



Make sure you head over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the team created and to join in on the challenge :)

5 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card, love the papers!
hugs shell xx

Wendy said...

What a wonderful card Tanya:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

rosalien said...

Great card Tanya, love this fold. ;)

Hugs, Rosalien

Larelyn said...

I love the image and the papers you chose. It's just a fabulous card.

NancyD said...

Super cute!