Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Digital Delights - Circus Capers

Wow have you seen the new circus set over at Digital Delights yet?? If not head over there now because you do not want to miss them!!  The images are amazing and they are so fun to work with :)  Wendy asked if some of us would be able to make something with the new set and I had to jump on it cause I knew I had the perfect papers for it :)  My card today uses Buttons the clown and he looks like the perfect clown to me LOL




Now make sure you head over to the Digital Delights blog and see what everyone else has created with the fab set.!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love it, super cute:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com