Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Digial Delights - Christmas in July Challenge

Today is Thursday which means another challenge over at Digital Delights Challenge blog.  This week's challenge is Christmas in July, which if you're like me this is a perfect chance to get started on those Christmas Cards LOL

The image I used today is Christmas Bongo and he is simply adorable and so fun to color :)



Now make sure you head over to the challenge blog to see what the other dt has created and join in on the fun!!

6 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute creation, love the colour combo & the shape is fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Purple Crazy said...

Fab card, love the flowers, hugs WendyR xx

Wendy said...

GORGEOUS Tanya!!
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Lola said...

He sure is a cutie! Nice colors and shading!

NancyD said...

Awhhh! I really like Bongo and all his images. You have made a wonderful card and I love that it is not square.

Kim said...

This is a great card, I like Bongo with his blue eyes!



http://kimicardsetc.blogspot.com/