Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Stamping Bazaar - Guest Designer

Everyone Wednesday over at The Stamping Bazaar they have a special guest day where they showcase one or two people....well today I am the one being showcased!!!  I am so excited to be able to show everyone how adorable the images are are :)

My card today uses Little Angel with puppy, isn't the image adorable?  I went with pinks and purples for this card as I thought it would be perfect for a card from Abby to send to someone (she loves to send mail these days :))




I hope you enjoyed my card and I know for me it was fun making it and being able to share it with everyone both here on my blog and over at The Stamping Bazaar's 

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations - sparkly
Fab 'n' Funky - Summer Lovin'
Flutterby Wednesdays -
Little Darlings Challenges - favorite colors
Scrapbook Sisters - #41 anything goes


5 comments:

Emma and Susan said...

Thank you Tanya for being such a fabulous Special Guest at The Stamping Bazaar. Your creation is amazing and we love your colour and design. The image Little Angel with Puppy is gorgeous. We hope you enjoyed being with us this time. Looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future.
Love and hugs
Susan and Emma
DT Co-ordinators
The Stamping Bazaar
xxx

papertrails leaver said...

how precious this is! Your image is so cute and then the ticket with the sending hugs is too! Lots of sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! :-) Amy

Myrna said...

What a sweet card!
Thanks for joining us for the Little Darlings Challenge.
Myrna

Chelsea said...

Awesome! Congrats!

karen said...

So beautiful, thank you for joining us at fab n funky this week, Karenx