Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps - Favorite Color Challenge



Happy Tuesday everyone!  I am very excited to be sharing with you that starting today I am a guest designer for Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!!!  I am so excited to be working with Sparkle and the team because her images are just awesome!!    I have been a fan of her's for a while and a fell in love with the images the first time I saw them.

So on to today's post.  This week's challenge over at SCRS is to use your FAVORITE COLORS.  For my card today I used Swimming Lucy and decided to use some pinks as that is definitely the color I've been going towards lately (my very favorite is purple though).



Now don't forget to leave some love for the other DT girls as they have some amazing projects for you today :)  Also come back tomorrow as I have another great card for you :)



4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This is such a darling card Tanya!! I love your layout and colors!! Perfect image to use right now!! :) HUGS

Scrappychick said...

oooo. your card is precious! Congrats on the GD spot!!

Shaela said...

For some reason I can't see your card on your blog, but I saw it on the SCRS blog and it was so cute! :)

Darlene said...

Awesome cards! You did an amazing job!