Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps - Easel card challenge




Happy Tuesday everyone! Welcome to another challenge at SCRS!  This week's challenge is to create an EASEL Card.  For my card today I used Shopping Emily and used these beautiful papers by BoBunny that I got from my good friend Jenn (THANKS GIRL!!!)



a side view of the card:





and a close up of the image:

Now don't forget to leave some love for the other DT girls as they have some amazing projects for you today :)

Here is a list of everyone's blogs to help you out :)


4 comments:

Lola said...

Oh my! Your easel card is gorgeous!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Just darling, Tanya!

Natalie Z. *Paselska* said...

WOW WOW WOW absolutely Stunning Card!!!! Thanks for playing with us at The Emerald Faeries Garden Challenge.

Hugs Natalie xx

Vicki B said...

beautiful card.. thanks for joining in with the petals Emerald Faerie Challenge..
Vicki
xxx