Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Sew Many cards - Dry Embossing Challenge

Welcome to another challenge at Sew Many Cards.  Today's challenge is DRY EMBOSSING. You can't see it but there are some lines on the dp, my camera decided not to pick that up.  I also used the Freebie that is available today, so make sure you grab it before it's gone :)


Now head on over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the team has created for you today!

3 comments:

Paige said...

cute card - love the image!

Lola said...

OMG this is SO cute!

Naseer Ahmad said...

I read your blog saw your given images of different design of cards,I think side image corner color should be red, through it this images could be so attractive.
Plastic Card Printing
Plastic Cards