Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Paper Pretties - Tuesday Whatnots!

Welcome to another weekly Whatnot Tuesday post for Paper Pretties!  I am sad to say that this is also my last post as a member of the Paper Pretties Digi Team and I want to say thank you to Jackie, Heather, ARTish and the rest of the girls for a fabulous term!  I had a fantastic time and will miss you all :(


For this week's whatnot we were able to use any digi from the past term that we wished we used and didn't get a chance too.  My card today uses Tooth Fairy, I've had this imaged colored in for a very long time and just never got a chance to put it on the card. 






Make sure you head on over to the blog to see the rest of the Whatnot inspiration!!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute card Tanya!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love this image and love the bright strong colors you chose...I want to be able to do that.

Nancy Bush said...

It was fun to work with you on the Paper Pretties team...love this image!!