Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Jens Digi Stamps


Today a I was looking around on Facebook, I came across this new digital stamp company.  Jens Digi Stamps has some of the cutest hand drawn digital stamps out there.  Jen the owner and illustrator of Jens Digi Stamps is just starting out with this adventure, she loves to draw and that shines through in her images.  Jen is also looking for design team members, here are the details:



~someone who loves working with digital stamps
~has an active blog, (posting atleast once a week)
~good colouring and photography skills
~able to take part in group challenges and blog hops to promote the release of new images etc.
~will post a project once a week on your blog using our images.

In return you will get
4 images a month
Link to your blog on the store blog and store site
Lots of fun and input.
No DT experience necessary


Please send me an email at jenniferbrhel@oh.rr.com with your blog address, a little about yourself and 3 images of your favorite ceations you have done. 

I am also very happy to say that I have been selected to be a part of her team....WOOHOO!!


No comments: