Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Inky Impressions - Color Challenge

Welcome to another Wednesday challenge for Inky Impressions.  Today's challenge is brought to you by our fabulous Inkette Carrie!!  Carrie has challenge us to use Pink & Aqua!!  Please check out the challenge blog for more details.



My card today uses Beach Bound Lili from Inky Impressions.  I chose this image cause we are getting ready to take a vacation to Maine and this was so appropriate for what I'm feeling right now :)

Make sure you check out what the other Inkettes have created for you today!


2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Now how cute is she?!! She's ready for a day at the beach...so am I!! LOL!! Really pretty with the soft colors and wonderful layout Tanya! Have a great day!! HUGS

Scrappychick said...

She is so precious! Love the more pastel palette of your pink/aqua...mine is a bit NEON!! Thanks so much for bringing me on this month! Hugs!