Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Digital Delights - Summer Fun Challenge


Hi all and Welcome to another Digital Delight Challenge.  This week is SUMMER FUN.  with all of this nice weather I'm having this was a great challenge to jump into :)


My card today uses the cute little butterfly from the Lil Bugs set which can be found here in the store.  Make sure you head over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the team has created for today and to join in for a chance to win!!


9 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Such beautiful colors! This is such a sweet card, Tanya! I LOVE every detail!
Hugs,
Lisa

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the papers & the image is so cute!
Hugs shell xx

Lisa said...

ahhhh cute as a bug, wonderful job!

NancyD said...

Tanya, your Lil Bug is so cute and I love you beautiful paper layers. Nancy

Wendy said...

Adorable Tanya:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Tanya
Hugs Dianne xx

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

These are such cute cards! Love the bug :)

sallysbitz said...

Beautiful card Tanya x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Naseer Ahmad said...

I read your blog found it so well all card including toys images looking so pretty.

Plastic Card
Plastic Cards