Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Digital Delights - Father's Day Challenge

I am very excited to be doing this post today as it is my very first challenge with Digital Delights Challenge blog.  Wendy has some amazing images and I look forward to working with her and the rest of the team for this term.

This week's challenge is father's day and it's perfect for all of us that still need to make cards (yep, that's me LOL).  I used the adorable Daisy and the bench from her accessories set to make this card.  I used the same papers I did the other day for my SCRS card cause they are simply adorable and I just love the colors :)

7 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Tanya!
This is super CUTE! Fabulous coloring! Fabulous everything! Awesome job! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the colours they are fab!
hugs shell xx

*Vicki* said...

Tanya, this is really adorable hun!! Love your colors!! HUGS

Jenn Borjeson said...

Very cute!

Lisa said...

so adorable, well done. Welcome to the team!!

Wendy said...

Absolutely adorable Tanya!!
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Splashbunny said...

Snap!
i've only made the one father's day card and got 5 to go.... you card is perfect for fd from a little girl, simply gorgeous paper!
Zahreen
xxx