Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Claudia & Company - June Release Blog hop

Welcome to the June release blog hop for Claudia & Company.  Today we are showcasing a bunch of amazing things for you.  First John has 2 great images for the summer (dolphin and seahorse), Jane is releasing little Mia in clear stamp form with coordinating sentiments and Claudia a sentiment set in clear stamp form as well!
 
My card set uses the sentiment stamps and I made four 4x4 notes cards which are great to use when you want to send a quick note to someone special.  My other card uses the Mia stamp and I absolutely adore her :)  It was so fun working on this card and I tried something different with just using the stamp, sentiment and very minimal embellishments, what do you think.
 
I did have my images for the two summer digis but somewhere along the way my little one took them and I couldn't find them nor was able to print off another set of them  So I'll be showing those later on :)
 
What's more exciting is that Claudia is giving away a $15 gift certificate to Claudia & Company but you have to comment on every stop along the way and you have until June 10th to do so.
 
Here is the blog hop order in case you get lost along the way ;)
 
 
 
Note:  I am having internet issues again so once that is back up and running, I will update the post with blog hop header and organize the post a little better.  Sorry for the mess :(

9 comments:

Sheng said...

I adore the CAS card with the girl, so cute and fun.

Tina M said...

I love your note card set, they are very pretty. Mia is sporting my other fav color too! she's adorable

MiamiKel said...

Aw, I think you blog post is just fine - you showcased your little note card set beautifully! Very sweet! TFS!

Friday said...

Lovely cards. Love the color too. TFS

Arlene said...

Love your adorable little Mia and the card set is so cute, love the papers!

Neha Jain said...

lovely DP's... :)

n lovely images...what a color combi..wow

Lisa aka Myran said...

Lovely soft colors and clean looks. Really pretty cards!!

sgc said...

Hi Tanya! Mia is so cute--and your note cards would certainly be handy!

scrapalajen said...

Tanya, Mia is very cute!