Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Tiddly Inks - Birthday invitation

It's hard to believe that my baby is turning 4 on the 17th!  Where does the time go??  This year is the first year where we are having some of her friends come and we're going to do a bowling party.  Of course she had to have a "Tangled" theme party too :)  When I decided to created the invites I knew exactly what images I wanted to use and they were from Tiddly Inks.  They are SUPER adorable and Christy was amazing by helping me merge them together as I'm a dumby when it comes to doing much in photoshop :D

I wanted to keep the cards fairly simple as they are going to a bunch of four years olds who will probably end up laying with them, so this is what I came up with:


The images were colored with my copics and all of the papers are from Close to My Heart.  I added some bling to the frame and corners cause what girl doesn't like sparkles?? :)

1 comment:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Well, I think they are adorable...just simple enough that not too much time was spent, but cute enough that little girls will love them. :)