Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Blog Hop

Welcome to the Magnolia-licious Christmas Card Blog Hop. This group was created for Magnolia lovers who want to get a jump on the Christmas season by creating a Christmas card each month. If you are visiting this blog hop, I hope it will inspire you to get ahead of the holiday season and join us in our endeavor.  You have arrived here from Robin's blog and on your next stop you will head to Tanja's and see her awesome creation

Here is my card for today:

Here is the list of participants for June in case you get lost along the way...

7 comments:

Carissa said...

Tanya, your card is so pretty. I love Tilda's sparkly dress and all the added touches of sparkle on your card. Hugs, Carissa

cabio's craft corner said...

Lovely and sweet Christmas Tilda card. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

*Vicki* said...

Oh she's a cutie pie hun!! REALLY love that sparkly dress!! OOOOH la la!! :)

Nady said...

Bravo! très jolie carte!
hugs
Nadyne xx

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is so cute - I give you credit for doing a Christmas card in May, I don't even want to look at my Christmas stamps right now! hee hee But you rocked it! :)

Cor* said...

Wonderful Bling on her dress & papers! love the CAS feel!

Monique said...

Lovely card.

Hugs Monique