Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Mad For Markers - Going Grey

 If you are here for the Sew Many Cards blog hop please scroll down!!

Happy Saturday everyone!  I am excited to be sharing with you a card created for this week's Mad For Markers Challenge.  The reason I'm excited to be sharing this with you as it's my first post as a member of the Design Team.  I am in a group of some fabulous designers, so when you get a chance go check out the Mad For Markers blog and meet the rest of the team.

The current challenge is GOING GREY...Now I have a little trouble with coloring in people all grey so I just opted to color the stone wall and use that as my focal point :)  This little cutie is from CC Designs.


This card was entered in the following challenges:


Craft us Crazy - Mother's Day and/or Flowers
Delightful Challenges - Mother's Day or Someone Special
Paper Romance - My Favorite Die
Shelly's Images/TTT - Sugar and Spice, Sweet and Girly
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
All That Scraps - Anything Goes



6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Well that is just so awesome Tanya!! Congrats on your new DT spot!! Your coloring looks gorgeous!! :) Beautiful card!!

Anna Fearer said...

That is such a cute card! Fab job!

Cec said...

Adorable card. Love the papers and your tiny pops of colour. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs!
Cec

Jill said...

beautiful card Tanya thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Heather said...

So cute, love the image and layout. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week :)

kurlygirl said...

Awww, such a precious card! You've done a great job coloring it. Congratulations on your DT appointment!

I'm so glad that you joined us at Shelly's Images Sugar and Spice Challenge and I hope we see more of your creations in the future!

~kurlygirl Kurly-Q
p.s. I have candy at my blog in honor of my new DT appointment. Love to have you enter if you are interested.