Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Inky Impressions - Shine On Challenge

Welcome to another Wednesday challenge for the Inky Impressions Challenge blog.  Today's challenge is brought to you by our fabulous Inkette Vicki!  Vicki has challenged us all to put the SHINE ON, that's right had glittler, bling, metal, anything to make it shine!  Please check out the challenge blog for more details.


 For today's project I created this cute little tote that is covered in some papers I had in my piles from close to my heart, added Fairy Lili, flower and for my "Shiny" items there is brad in the center of the flower and glitter (Lli's wings, the flower and the bodies of the butterflies).

1 comment:

*Vicki* said...

Tanya, I just LOVE your project girl!! Such a clever idea for the challenge and something different from the card norm! :) Now who wouldn't love to have this sitting on their stamp table!!?? Too cute hun!!