Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Digi's with Attitude! - Kids Challenge

Welcome to another week at Digi's With Attitude!  We are so excited to see all the entries each week and we hope you continue to come back!  This week's challenge is to make a card for the kids!  Not only that, if you have kids and they'd like to join in, we'd love to see them!!

Now my card today uses "Nosey Abby", yep this little cutie was named after my little girl ;)   You don't know how many times I have turned around and seen her finger stuck up her nose LOL


and since this is a challenge for Kids, Abby made one using "Nosey Abby" as well.






a funny story.  While we were making these cards, I looked at Abby and guess what?? The finger was stuck up the nose!  I sure do wish I had my camera handy :D


Now make sure you head on over to the challenge blog to see what the other members have created and to join in on the challenge.





3 comments:

Debra said...

Hi Tanya!
Your card is awesome! Please tell Abby she did a Fabulous job on her card and I love the embellies she chose! I hope she will share her craft with us again soon :) *hugs*

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Tanya, and i love the story about Abby lol. Her card is so cute and she is adorable too ;-)
Claire xx

juelmarie said...

too cute -