Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Claudia & Company - Birthday for a girl challenge


Today is my little girls 4th birthday!  I can't believe that she is already four years old, where does the time go??  It just seems like yesterday, she was a little baby and now she's preparing for preschool :(   

Since this is a day of celebration, my challenge I choose to do today over at the Claudia & Company blog, is of course BIRTHDAY for a GIRL! 

My card today uses Cheeky chat as Abby adores that image and I let her pick out the papers as well :)



Make sure you head on over to the blog to see what the other DT has created for you today and to join in the fun!!

3 comments:

Tanya S said...

What an adorable card!!She's so cute.Love the color combo.(hun,check my blog for a surprise)
Hugs Tanya S


http://obsessed-crazymomma.blogspot.com/2011/05/blog-candy-winner.html

Scrappychick said...

Love the sassy card! Happy bday to your little one!
Glad you liked my card for the Inky sketch, sorry I didn't have any stamps yet but at least gave a shout out for the Challenge :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

Absolutely adorable!!!! Happy Birthday to your little girl! :)