Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Just Some Lines - Little Princess

I am excited today to be showing you my first card as a DT member for Just Some Lines.  I had seen this line a long time ago and feel in love with the images right away...I mean how can you not?? ;)  Anyway my card today uses Petunia which can be found in the store.  Isn't she adorable?!?!







I used papers from Close to My heart, some ribbon from stash, flowers from Wild Orchid, a pearl pen and some stickles for her wings.

Have a fantastic day!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Lovely card Tanya!

Lola said...

Saw this at the DT blog and it's SO lovely! Glad to be on the HSL team with you!

Jackiekg said...

Good luck as a DT member for
Just some Lines. Your card is
lovely - you coloured Petunia
very nicely and your ribbon,
flowers and background all go
very nicely together.

Jehanne's doodles said...

oh this is so pretty!