Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Inky Impressions - Lollipop Crafts "All Girl" Challenge

This week Inky Impressions is sponsoring Lollipop Crafts and their challenge is "All Girl".  This one was super easy with these stamps so I had to play along with them.  I used my first Inky "Fairy Lili" for this card and paper pieced the dress and then added some glitter to her wings :)


Supplies:

Image - Inky Impressions "Fairy Lili"
Paper - Cosmo Cricket "Pixie-Licous"
Ribbon
Copics
Stickles
Dew Drops

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Tanya!! She's so precious girl!! I just adore those papers and colors!! CUTE dress too!! Smiles, Vicki

Sammi said...

So sweet! I LOVE this to bits Tanya! Gorgeous work hun!!
xxx

juelmarie said...

Too cute - Man am I falling in love with those inky stamps!?!?!?

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [12 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Tammy L said...

tanya this rocks! I'm loving that DP! And great idea with the paper piecing for her outfit. Thanks for joining our girly challenge at Lollipop Crafts this week and hope to see you again.
Tammy