Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Inky Impressions - Flower Challenge

Welcome to another Wednesday challenge for the Inky Impressions Challenge blog.  Today's challenge is brought to you by our fabulous Inkette Jackie!  Jackie has challenged everyone to use FLOWERS....Now for those of you that have been following me for awhile know that I love to use flowers so this one was right up  my alley :)

Now head on over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the team has created for you today.

Supplies:
Image - Inky Impressions "Lili's Secret"
Paper - Basic Grey "Hopscotch"
Pearls
Flowers (Prima & Wild Orchid)
Ribbon
Copics
Charm

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Tanya, this is just darling!! Gorgeous pastel colors and such beautiful flowers!! HUGS

Carrie said...

Oh Tanya athis is beautiful.. I love the softness..so pretty xx

*Michaela* said...

WHat a gorgeous card Tanya! I love those papers and the charm is such a lovely touch.
Hugs,
Michaela

Sammi said...

This is so sweet Tanya! LOVE it!!
Sammi
xxx