Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Digi's With Attitude! - Spring Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone!  I don't know about you but I am so glad the weekend is here :)

With today being Friday that means another challenge at Digi's With Attitude!. Have you had a chance to check out the new store!!  This week's challenge over at the challenge blog is SPRING!  That's right take out those bright spring colored papers you've been saving and make a card :)  My card today uses a new image named Gardening Tween that can be found in the store today!


Make sure you check out what the rest of the team has created for you today!! 

1 comment:

Debra said...

Tanya,
This card is amazing! I love your little bow, I have a bow easy but my bows are just not that cute! Ribbon is perfect. Thanks for the inspiration!