Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, April 08, 2011

Digi's With Attitude! - Easter Challenge

Welcome to another week at Digi's With Attitude!.  Before I get into today's challenge, I want to tell you that we have a new store!!  That's right Cindy-Lynn has upgraded the store and it looks awesome!!! To celebrate the opening of the new store, Cindy-Lynn is having 20% off storewide including new items now through Sunday (4/8-4/10), leaves a comment in the Guest Book in the store telling us what you think of the new store will be entered into a drawing to win a $10 Digi's With Attitude! gift certificate!!  How exciting is that!!

So for today's card I used the new image Bunny Tween and went for a very simple spring-y card :)  I saw this on someone's blog the other day (sorry I don't remember who it was to give credit) but I loved the clean look of it :)





3 comments:

Debra said...

Tanya, beautiful card and I love your DP! *hugs*

My Inkie Fingers said...

Love this one Tanya!! It is so clean and fresh! Just perfect! I had to add it to the inspiration pics for this image in the store *grin*

(((Hugs)))

Cindy-Lynn

Sammibug said...

Wonderful card, Tanya. This mix of DP and polka dotted ribbon is a great combo!