Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Digi's With Attitude! - Asian theme Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone!  I don't know about you but I am so glad the weekend is here :)

With today being Friday that means another challenge at Digi's With Attitude!. Have you had a chance to check out the n
ew store!!  This week's challenge over at the challenge blog is Asian Theme!  My card today uses a new image named Geisha Tween that can be found in the store today!


All papers are from Piggy Tales...Image is from Digi's With Attitude! and it was colored with my copics...oh yeah, some dew drops in the corner :)

2 comments:

Lola said...

She's adorable and nice choice of colors!

Debra said...

Tanya this is just gorgeous! I love the black and red! *hugs*