Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, April 01, 2011

Digi's With Attitude! - Anything Goes Challenge

A few weeks we had received the news from Cindy-Lynn that she was shutting down Digi's With Attitude!  We were all very sad but understood why she was doing with.  Well I'm here to tell you that we are back and with a brand new team!!  I am also very happy to tell you that I have been selected to be the DT Leader!!!  I am so excited to take on this position as I just love Cindy-Lynn and the rest of the team!

Today's challenge over on the blog is ANYTHING GOES.  I used this adorable image named Annabelle for my card.  Make sure you come join us because one lucky winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to the DWA store!!  How awesome is that!!!



6 comments:

Debra said...

Gorgeous job on Angry Anabelle. I love your blog and I am so happy to be on the DWA DT with you :)

My Inkie Fingers said...

Tanya, Anabelle is adorable on your card! Colored so perfectly and I just love the layout and DP! Oh and that ca-ute little charm! Its perfect! WTG =)

Tristan's Time 4 Craftin' said...

Hi I really like yours card and you have a nice blog to. I am glad to be on the DT with you.

Tristan

Claire said...

Beautiful card Tanya! Your colouring is amazing and I love the dps and the charm is perfect!! I'm so pleased to be on the DWA DT with you:-)
Claire xx

Sammibug said...

Fantastic card, Tanya! The little charm is just the right touch! So happy to be on the DWA DT with you!

Krista's Design said...

Hi Tanya,

I really love your work!!!
So pleased to have you at the DWA DT with me! ;)

Luv&Hugs,
Krista