Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Inky Impressions - Monochromatic challenge

Welcome to another Wednesday challenge for the Inky Impressions Challenge blog.  Today's challenge is brought to you by our fabulous Inkette Sammi!  She has challenged everyone to go MONOCHROMATIC on their projects.  This was not an easy challenge for me but isn't that why they call them challenges?? :) We'd love to see you come join us!!


My card uses one of the new Hazel Baking Cookies.

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh girl...look at this!! Such the cutest thing EVER!! Love your chosen monochrome color and Hazel Baking Cookies is the perfect image to use for this!! Great job sweetie! Hope things settle down soon for you!! :) HUGS

joey said...

Great card Tanya and so nice to see the image without the solid colour, it works so well, and I love that spotty paper. Joey x

Sammi said...

I LOVE how you did this Tanya! I love it with just the outline of Hazel. Love the LO too!!
You totally rocked the difficult challenge!
Sammi
xxx

Annette Bowes said...

Oh Tanya would never have thought to do an outline, very effective! Love your layout and how you placed the sentiment, take careX:) p.s. you were not on your own for being challenged lol!