Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Inky Impressions - Easel Card Challenge

Welcome to another Wednesday challenge for the Inky Impressions Challenge blog.  Today's challenge is brought to you by our fabulous inkette Joey!  She has challenged everyone to use spots and stripes on their projects.  This was actually a pretty fun challenge and I can't wait to see what you all make, so make sure you come join us!!


My card uses one of the new Joseph & Lynnette's first date.





3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Tanya, this is just DARLING sweetie!! I love love love your die cute easel here with this sweet image!! :) Beautifully colored and well done my friend!!HUGS

Chrissy said...

The red and black combo is gorgeous, and such a sweet image. Beautifully coloured.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Jeanette said...

This is such a sweet card. Love the red and black and the way you created the easel card.
Hugs Jeanette xxo