Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Inky Impressions - Die Cut Challenge

Welcome to another Wednesday challenge for the Inky Impressions Challenge blog.  Today's challenge is brought to you by our fabulous Inkette Sammi!  She has challenged everyone to use DIE CUTS on their projects. 

My card uses one of the new Zoe's Dress up!  I decided to create a little door hanger or wall hanging for Abby as she just loves my Inky stamps :)  I used the sizzix top note die to create the background and then a chipboard die cut tag for the saying.  I stamped out Zoe and and then cut her out and glued her on to the hanger...It turned out a little simple but when it's for a 3 year old, do you really want a lot of detail? :D




Make sure you check out the challenge blog to see what the other Inkette's have created for you today.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

This is soooo cute!! Love it! The puppy is so adorable.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh girl!! Now how stinkin' cute is this!! LOVE the fun girlie sign and I'm sure that Abby will certainly be getting use of that!! LOL!! SO CUTE!! HUGS