Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Claudia & Company - Recipe Challenge



Happy Tuesday everyone!  I hope you're having a fantastic day.  We received over 2 feet of snow yesterday and so we're still digging out, although I was able to go to work today.

Today is a new challenge over at Claudia & Company and it will run for two weeks which gives you PLENTY of time to get your card in :)  Oh and before I forget, Claudia is doing something different this time, everyone who participates in this challenge will be eligible for a prize.  She is giving away a package of Prima flower embellishments!! Isn't that cool?




Today's challenge is a recipe, please use the following recipe to create your cards:

~ Stitching (faux or machine)
~ 2 patterned papers
~ Buttons
~ Sentiment
~Ribbon
~ Circles (tip....buttons can count as cirlces ;))
~ Scallops


and here is my card using the above recipe:

Supplies


3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Tanya, your creation is very sweet hun!! I love the colors!! Those flowers look oh so yummy! :) Have a great day!!HUGS

Maria Matter said...

awww, this is super cute Tanya!! what a great design!!!
hugs

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Love this card and the gorgeous coloring. Awesome job!