Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Claudia & Co March Release Blog Hop



Welcome to the March release blog hop for Claudia & Co and my first official post.  I am super excited to share with you my two projects for today's post.

My first card today uses the hot air balloon from Jane's Doodles


and my second card uses the adorable puppy & duck image from John Grutta



As you hop along, be sure to comment on each and every blog...for if you do, Claudia
has a treat for one randomly drawn winner: The WHOLE release!!!...YAY!!

Your next stop is on the hop is...Joy

Just in case you get lost along the way...Blog Hop Order:




You can hop along and leave your comments until Thursday March 3rd, 11:59am EST; we will announce the winner that afternoon. Don't worry if there is a missing post along the way; just come back here and hop to the next designer in line.

Happy Hopping-

15 comments:

Taylor said...

Tanya, these are both too sweet for words!Lovely colouring! And I'm SO SO SO happy we are working together again!

April said...

These are adorable! I love the look on the puppy's face as he wonders why the darn ducks are in his water bowl!!

Sarabeth said...

what an adorable pup! i'm going to have to get my hands on that one soon :)

great coloring!

xo
sarabeth

Molly said...

Congrats! I am jealous of you getting to create with such great digis!!!!

jessica said...

Love thise digi's! Your cards are beautiful! Thanks for sharing
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

jan farnworth said...

love your cards

Joy said...

these are fabulous cards! love the colors! So excited to be working with you!

Kimmarie Baker said...

Very pretty hot air balloon card, soft colors. i am loving the dog card... he is so cute and love the papers.

Carol W said...

What great cards. I love the hot air balloons...great sentiment as well...The dog card is really cute...and fun...

jengd said...

Cute cards- wonderful colors you choose for them.

Sherry Kushibab said...

Like how you added the sentiment - believe in your dreams, nice. Little puppy and duckie are great, like the colors.

Lawren said...

Very Nice cards. I really like the puppy and duck card. Very cute image and you DP is perfect.

MollyD said...

I love, love, love the hot air balloon - reminds me of our days in NY when the balloinsts would fly over Skaneateles Lake! Great job and thanks for the memory!

shelly said...

i like both of your fun cards. great new releases coming out..that pup and ducks are so cute :)

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Both are nicely done. I like the use of the butterflies on the first. Your little puppy card is so adorable. Great was to create that overall theme with the dp and the image. :~)