Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Claudia & Co - Anything Goes Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Today is a new challenge over at Claudia & Company and it will run for two weeks which gives you PLENTY of time to get your card in :)

This week's challenge is ANYTHING GOES!  now how fun is that!!  
Here is my card for today's creation:


All supplies can be found at the Claudia & Company Store :)

Image: Cheeky Cherry Howdy
Ribbon
Cardstock





2 comments:

Jodi said...

Such a sweet card ~ love that Cheeky girl too! I really like how the image looks stamped on Kraft paper and not colored in....I may just need to try this!

Carrie said...

Oh she is adorable.. I am with Jodi on the stamping on craft card... it looks so effective!!