Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Stamp Insanity - Non tradional Valentine's challenge

Have you ever seen the images that Beth has over at Stamp Insanity??  She has a something for everyone over there, even images for us Twilight fans!!  I feel in love with the images over there back when I found the store last summer.  It seemed like I never got a chance to use any of the one's I have BUT.........I do know!! Today is my very first day as a Groovy Girl!!  Yup, I am on the design team for Stamp Insanity!!!

Today's challenge at the Asylum is to create a valentine's using non-traditional colors, items, etc..  All you need to do is stay away from the reds, pinks that you normally see for Valentine's day :)

My card today uses Sweet Henry, who is dressed in his finest with a box of chocolates :)  I went with teals, greens and black for my card and tried to stay away from all of the frills.






Head on over to the blog to see what the other Groovie's have for you today!


3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Fantastic card! The image is awesome and I love the blue color scheme!

Jenn said...

Too Cute! Love the colors.

Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

Beth said...

SO love this card! We are super lucky to have you - Have a groovy weekend! :)