Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Stamp Insanity - Anything But a Card Challenge

If you are here for the Love is in the Air Valentine's Hop, please go here!

Today's challenge at the Asylum is to create Anything But a Card, pretty simple huh??  I love these challenges because it's takes me out of my comfort zone.

For today's project I made this cute little purse with one of those mini composition notebooks.  I got the idea form here.  The image that I used is Joszette.




4 comments:

MollyD said...

You did a great job - would not have guessed to use a notebook for a purse type craft! I love the image you used! Might have to check out their website!

Kiehn said...

wow thats pretty cool...cute image

Tina

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! Great colors and cute image!

Alexa said...

how original! great job