Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Instyle Stamps - Plaid Projects

Last month the makers of Modge Podge gave Instyle stamps the opportunity to use some of their products.  It was so much fun using their products to create the projects and I do know that there is a lot about Modge Podge that I need to learn :) 

Here are the projects I made.  First I created  a note card using the foam dots that was given to us, under the image to "pop" it up on the card.

The image is from Instyle Stamps and is named "Whirly bird"






and then I created this hanging sign and used the glitter modge podge.  It was also the first time that I made a lace flower :)




1 comment:

Runnergirl Creations said...

Beautiful! I love the bird! Thanks for sharing! :) Blessings!