Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Inky Impressions - Spots and Stripes Challenge

Welcome to another Wednesday challenge at Inky Impressions challenge blog.  Today's challenge is brought to you by our fabulous inkette Joey!  She has challenged everyone to use spots and stripes on their projects.  This was actually a pretty fun challenge and I can't wait to see what you all make, so make sure you come join us!!


My card uses one of the new Zoey's Dress Up Day.  I just love this image and can't stop using her :)


5 comments:

joey said...

Hiya Tanya

I feel exactly like that with shy little nicki shes adorable, thisis one gorgeous card I love the ink against the kraft base.

Joey xx

Molly said...

Great job - love your use of buttons as spots!!

*Vicki* said...

Hi Tanya!! This is really sweet!! Such yummy papers and details!! Fabulous job on the challenge hun!!HUGS

Sammi said...

Zoe is Adorable and you use her really well! LOVE this card.. awesome layout and that paper is scrummy!!
Sammi
xx

Annette Bowes said...

Adorable card Tanya! Love the flowers and buttons and pretty papers, take careX:)