Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Digi's With Attitude! - Make it Puffy Challenge

Welcome to another week at Digi's With Attitude!  We are so excited to see all the entries each week and we hope you continue to come back!  This week's challenge is to make it PUFFY!  I will tell you that this was definitely a challenge for me, for some unknown reason I just couldn't wrap my head around it...I hope you all have better luck then me :)

Now to my card....I used Camping Tween for my image and my papers are from Close to My Heart.  Now this layout may look familiar to you and it is cause it was an exact copy from one that I did last month---just rotated it around a bit and voila!  I really liked the simplicity of it and the color as just awesome!



1 comment:

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Pretty card! Love that flower.