Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, February 04, 2011

Digi's With Attitude! - Color Challenge

Welcome to another week at Digi's With Attitude!  We are so excited to see all the entries each week and we hope you continue to come back!  This week's challenge is to use either PINK/WHITE or RED/WHITE!

Now to my card....I used Valentine's Diva for my image and my papers are from Bo Bunny. Added a little ribbon and some sparkle and that was it :)


4 comments:

Dawn said...

Fantastic card! I love the paper! Must go get me some!!! Greeat layout & fab colouring!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

dragonllew said...

Great card I love the paper

Hestia's Helper said...

I love the black mats... really makes the image pop!! And that paper... YUM!

Stacie

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Just posting on one card, all cards are adorable, thanks for sharing. Hugs!