Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge - Sketch Challenge

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope many of you have the day off from work and are enjoying an extended weekend.  I am happy to say that I am one of those lucky people to have the day off :)  Don't think we're doing much but it's nice not to have to go into work.

Anyway, today's challenge over at Critter Sketch, is a sketch one and we'd love to see what you can do with this sketch:





and here is what I created:



2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [22 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How sweet! Your card is so darling!!!