Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Paper Pretties - Birthday Blog Hop

Today is a special day for the Paper Pretties Design Teams, it's Jessica's birthday so we're doing a virtual hop to celebrate.  For our Virtual Birthday Parties we hop through the Design Teams blog where we all share Birthday creations for the lucky Prettie Girl! We all wish you a very Happy Birthday Jessica!

You next stop on the hop is over at Tracey Vincent's blog..



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!!

8 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

I may have to get that image. My nephews play guitar. Super cute card!

Chris said...

love the rocking bear, I think I dated him.

Tracey said...

Great card Tanya!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Kelly Collins said...

Love the background for Pauly! Cute card.

Katie Skiff said...

Great job!!

Nancy said...

So fun and cute!!

Delia Cruz said...

Cool fun card, love your colors. TFS

artish said...

perfect pattern paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!