Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Paper Pretties - Whatnots....what's not to love?!?!

Welcome to another weekly Whatnot Tuesday post.  This week, ARTish released a really cute image to use and can be found at the store.  Although we have this new images, I'm using one of the "older" valentine image named "Romeo".  When I saw him I just feel in love :)  Make sure you head over to the blog and see what the rest of the DT has created for you this week.


This card was entered into the following challenges:

AiFactory -  anything goes
SSDS - Anything Goes
 Stamp Something - Anything Goes (w/Stamps)   
Copic Creations - Something New + Use Copics
Corrosive - (#96) Bling it On
By the Cute and Girly - Bling it On!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Romeo just looks so cute, sitting on your lovely card!!

*Vicki* said...

Hi Tanya!! WOW!! This is really darling hun!! I love that puppy and your yummy Valentine's papers!! Thanks so much for joining with us at Glitterbabe's challenge and the Stamp Something challenges this week!!HUGS

Katie Skiff said...

Very cute!! This is such a fun image!!

artish said...

love the black frame and added gemstones...tres fancy! super sweet card!

Cheryl said...

Really cute! I love the design and the edge punch you used.

bosenberries said...

Super cool border!! Totally suits your sweet card!! Thanks for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin