Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Paper Pretties - Whatnots...What's not to love???

Today marks my first post as a designer for the Paper Pretties Digi Design Team.  This is also the first of many Monday Whatnots post that I will be making so make sure you come back each week to see what ARTish is releasing.  ARTish's stamps are just adorable and like the title of this post says....What's not to love??

My card today using the newly released Beriosova Ballerina.   When I saw this image, I knew I had to use her for my card plus with the new year starting, also starts the birthdays :D



Supplies:
Image-Paper Pretties
Sentiment-Paper Pretties
Ribbon-Stash
Pearls-Prima Marketing
CS-Colorbok Textured Cardstock
Paper-The Sweet Stack (DCWV)
Copics-YR12, BV04, E71, E74, RV02, RV04, R20

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Love this especially the pink tutu!!! Awwww...

I left a little something for you on my blog ;)

*Vicki* said...

Hi Tanya!! This is really adorable hun!! I love the pink colors and sweet image! Congrats to you on your DT spot!! :) HUGS

Nancy said...

I just love the pink on Berisova!! Wonderful job!! I'm looking forward to working with you on the Paper Pretties team!!

artish said...

yummy---love love love pink and brown!!! this is so super exciting that there are so many creations monday whatnots carry into TUESDAYS! tres cute card!!

Basteltiger´s Welt said...

This is super cute, I love it.

Hugs, Nadine