Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Inky Impressions - Tag It Challenge

Wow, it's hard to believe that another week has gone by already. Time just seems to be flying by so quickly these days. This week at Inky Impressions, the challenge is "TAG IT".  We are to create either a tag or something with a tag on it.  Now, if you ever want to take my mojo away or make me feel like an idiot...give me a tag challenge.  I have absolutely no idea why but when it comes to these things, I stink!!!!

So without further delay, here is my tag for this week's challenge.  I used Lili's Secret for my image, some paper from my stash and some flowers/ribbon.

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your tag is so cute... fun image and the flower is a great addition! Very pretty!

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Tanya, I think this is darling!! :) Perfect image to use for this tag/bookmark idea!! Love that flower too!! Great job girl!! HUGS

Sammi said...

This is so sweet! LOVE that image!!
Sammi
xx

joey said...

GORGEOUS tag Tanya,love this girlie xx