Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Inky Impressions - Ribbons & Pearls Challenge

Wow, fives days into the year and I've already been so busy :)  I hope this isn't the way the rest of the year will turn out to be.  Today over at Inky Impressions, their new weekly challenges are starting and this week's challenge is to use Ribbon & Pearls.  I really liked this challenge cause I love doing girly cards and nothing says girlie than one of the cute girls from Inky Impressions ;)

Anyway, on to my card.  You can find all of the details below the picture.  It's hard to see in the picture but the pearls are on the scallops around the image.



This card was entered in the following challenges:

OSAAT - Anything Goes
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes

Supplies:
Image-Cleaning Day Lili (Inky Impressions)
Cardstock-Colorbok Textured Cardstock
Paper-BoBunny
Ribbon-Stash
Pearl Pen-Viva Decor
Copics-E25, E27, R20, E00, E11, R83, R85, C7, C9, B95, B97, BV02, BV04, BV08

5 comments:

Marjo said...

Super cute creation! Thanks for sharing this wonderful creation with us at OSAAT.

Hugs, Marjo

Joy said...

this is so sweet Tanya! Thanks for playing with Bugaboo!

*Vicki* said...

Oh Tanya, your ribbon look so yummy hear!! Beautiful layout girl and fun challenge!! HUGs

Jodie Mackrell said...

very nice card! love the papers and bow! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at Catch the Bug.

Sammi said...

I LOVE this.. it's sooo pretty! Gorgeous colours and love how you photographed it!
xx