Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Inky Impressions - Emboss it Challenge

This week at Inky Impressions, the challenge is "EMBOSS IT", all we want to see is some sort of embossing on your card.

For my card today, I embossed snowflakes on the white cardstock and used this adorable little monkey making a snow angel.  I kept it simple so not to hide the snowflake embossing in the background.  Of course I added some glittler and sparkles :)


5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! This little monkey is just as sweet as can be Tanya!! :) LOVE the blue colors, double ribbon and your embossed snowflakes really make this monkey stand out!! Great card!!HUGS

Lorraine Mcneil said...

Hi Tanya. This is just too cute. Love the blue and white colours together. Just went to the books you've read. Wow, I take it you like Vampires. Have you read the Black Dagger Brotherhood. A little raunchy and more for adults than Twilight series but well worth a read.
Hugs. Lorraine

Jenn said...

Cute image Tanya! Love your card!

Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

joey said...

Gorgeous Icy card Tanya, lovely! Joey x

Bettina said...

Hi Tanya. love that cute monkey. the embossing looks fab and that colorcombo is so lovely. see ya!