Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, January 07, 2011

Digi's With Attitude! - New Years Resolution Challenge

Today marks my first official post as DWA DT member.  Our challenge today was to create a card with a New Year's Resolution Theme.  The DT was also asked to use Martini Gretchen for our image.

Here is my card I created:





I kept the resolution simple in my sentiment so that way I could give it to anyone that had set a resolution this year :)  There are so many out there that I wanted to make sure I had my base's covered LOL

This card was entered in the following challenges:

OSAAT - Anything Goes
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - anything goes or anything but a card
Southern Girls - anything goes
Fab 'n' Funky - anything goes
Everybody-Art-Challenge - Happy New Year
Ooh La La Creations - A Toast to 2011
Bee Crafty - DIGI and new year

Supplies:
Image-Martini Gretchen (Digi's With Attidude!)
Cardstock-Colorbok Textured Cardstock
Paper-BoBunny
Rhinestones-Zva Creative
Ribbon-Stash
Rhinestone brad-stash
Copics-R29, E00, E27, C9, C7, E25, YG95, G21

16 comments:

*Vicki* said...

OOH la la!! What a gorgeous card girl!! LOVE the pretty bling and bow!! I hope to play along with you girls!! TFS! HUGS

Tammylee said...

Such a great card! Congrats on making the team!

Tammylee

Jennifer said...

I LOVE these colors! Great Card!

Jenn said...

Cute card! Love the bow!

Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

Jodie Mackrell said...

very nice! love the bling ! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at Catch the Bug.

Autumn said...

Fabulous! Love that bling! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls!
xxAutumn

Sammibug said...

Great card! Love all the bling! Perfect for New Year's! Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La Creations for our "Toast To 2011: challenge!

PCJ said...

Congrats on making the DWA DT! Great card, love the colours and that fab bling!

Thanks for playing along at PCJ this week and hope to see you back again soon.

Lisa x

Claire said...

Beautiful card, love the bling and that ribbon is lush :-)
Claire xx

Debs said...

Fabulous card, I love the coloring on your image and super layout, thanks so much for sharing with us this challenge at OSAAT
Deborah
xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour combo!

Thank you for sharing with us at OSAAT this week, Good Luck!
Hugs Shell xx

pinky said...

She sure has attitude lol. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments.

Alicia said...

Great card! I love the gem swirl. Thanks for sharing your talent in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Southern Girls. Good Luck!
Alicia xx

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at fab n funky x

Bettina said...

hi tanya. this is so great, gretchen looks fab. thanks for joining us at southern girls. hugs

Bettina said...

hi! me again,lol. you now i love your card. thanks for joining us at OSAAT. hugs