Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Digi's With Attitude! - Color Challenge

Wow, I never thought that this week would end!  It's been one of those weeks that just dragged out so badly that I'm happy to see that Friday is finally here!

On today's post for DWA.  Today's challenge is a color one, we'd love to see you use Black and Green on your project and if you don't have a DWA image,Winter Diva Tween is FREE this month, so grab her and play along with us :) (although you can use any image ;)).


here is my card for today.  I used Rockband Tween and the papers are from Piggy Tales.  Somewhere hiding behind my image is some stitching, I used my Sew Easy for it and boy is that thing fun :)



 
My card was entered into the following challenges:
AiFactory -  anything goes 
Creative Cottage  something new 
Top Tip Tuesday - anything goes
Craft Your Passion - Let's Tie one on
 Cupcake Craft - Something New
Kaboodle Doodles - do it with Digis
Pollycraft - New Things  
2 Sisters - Girly
Craft Your Days Away  anything goes
 

15 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the embellies with this!! Awesome card!

Tammylee said...

So cute! Hope you win one of those challenges!

Tammylee

Dawn said...

I love what you did with this one!The papers rock!!!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

dragonllew said...

Fab card love the papers.
Jenny x

Vee said...

Fabulous card love the layout and the colours. Thanks for joining our challenge at Top Tip Tuesday this week.
xx Vee

Dawn said...

What a fun image and colors.
Thank you for joining us this week at
Craft Your Passion Challenges
Thank you for joining us this week at
TopTipTuesday

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Tanya, what a pretty card. I love the image and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with my “something new” challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

**Farrah** said...

Fun card!! Sure to please any teen girl!!
Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Caroljenks said...

Great card, love the papers you've used.

Thanks for joining in with us over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'Anything Goes' challenge this week :)

Carol x

Delphine said...

Beautiful card, Tanya! Great image, gorgeous papers and I love the beautiful bow! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenges and good luck! Delphine xx

Sue said...

Hi ya
fabulous card, great colouring, lovely design,thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Suzie McFloozy said...

Lovely card with a great layout x
Thanks for joining in with us at the creative cottage challenge blog x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

PaulaM said...

I have seen this image on another card this week and it is awesome. You have done a fantastic job with coloring and all. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week.

Liza said...

A gorgeous card, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Lawren said...

What a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at AiFactory

Lawren - DT member