Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge - Sketch Challenge

Welcome to another week at Critter Sketch Challenge!  This is my first post on my second term for the Critter Sketch group, I was so excited when asked to stay on as they are a bunch of great gals to be working alongside.

Today's challenge is a sketch....here is the sketch to use


and here is my card:






This card was entered into the following challenges:

OSAAT - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - anything goes or anything but a card
Southern Girls - anything goes
Fab 'n' Funky - anything goes


Supplies:
Image: Bombshell Stamps
Cardstock-Colorbok Textured Cardstock, Black Velvet
Paper-BoBunny
Stickles
Flowers-Prima
Brads-stash
Copics-R29, 100, Y12, E00, E11, R20, E25, E27

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [11 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria